Mar 29th, 2020
Listen in as Luke Rudkowski, CFP Tim Picciott (The Liberty Advisor) and economic historian John Sneisen (The Economic Truth) discuss the days economic news along side the social and political.
First, No state or city will be spared. As the infection rate spreads throughout the country, the economic ramifications could be far more severe than the virus itself. So what’s the craziest, most eye-opening economic news of the day?
* The Fed will be buying ETFs. Investors across all markets are racing to sell.
* At this pace, the Fed will add $26 Trillion to the balance sheet THIS YEAR.
* Actual criminality happening right in front of our eyes from world leaders.
And then, in the second part of today's recordings, the guys discuss:
* US economy at a standstill
* Steve Mnuchin saying everything will go back to normal soon
* The possibility of restarting the economy in June
* Banker Bailouts
* The currency breaking point
* Will this be worse than 2008?
* And so much more!
Finally, in the third segment of today's broadcast:
Buckle up! Because this video all boils down to international government overreach.
In the US, Florida police are now stopping cars from New York and screening them for sick passengers. Italy has restricted travel across counties. In Spain, people are restricted from going into their yards. And in the UK, people are being chastised for going on walks in nature. These are but a few examples of the worldwide government overreach that are almost certain to lead humanity into a dystopian future.
Ultimately, the guys conclude: Decentralization, not centralization, is the answer, and that is because freedom is always the answer, regardless of the question.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast. Please be sure to check out our videos at Change the News https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqSRB5Rg_9kgGriZTih-tQ?