Is President Donald Trump the new Fed chair?
Today, Tim Picciott and guest Chris Karabats discuss the news that many are heralding as the end of the federal reserve as we know it. But should we be celebrating? Tim and Chris don't think so, and here's why:
- Estimates for the fed's balance sheet by the end of April range from $7-$10 Trillion.
- All of the same people are still in charge including Steven Mnuchin and Goldman Sachs.
- Q, Quanon's predictions are unsubstantiated.
- As Tim says, "You live and die by the sword, and the sword is the economy."
- Will Trump be re-elected?
- All this and more.
Thanks for tuning in, please check out our next episode a little later today all about the Saudi Russia Deal falling through and stock market expectations for opening tomorrow.
Please remember to tell your family and friends about us, listen to our other episodes, like, comment, subscribe, and hit that notification bell so you never miss another episode of Change The News.
As always, we invite you to be the change you want to see in the world, and always love each other.