CTN 03/12/20: Why Did the Market Reject Fed’s $1.5 TRILLION Funny Money? Things are Getting Crazy with the Fed & VIRAL Spread
Mar 12th, 2020
Federal Reserve INSANITY!!! What IS the Fed Doing?
Luke & Tim Picciott discuss the massive financial consequences of the fed's recent announcement that they're lending $1.5 trillion in loans to banks.
* Today, March 12, 2020, the Desk will offer $500 billion in a three-month repo operation at 1:30 pm ET that will settle on March 13, 2020.
• Tomorrow, the Desk will further offer $500 billion in a three-month repo operation and $500 billion in a one-month repo operation for same day settlement.
• Three-month and one-month repo operations for $500 billion will be offered on a weekly basis for the remainder of the monthly schedule.
That's $175 billion / day
Further, they discuss the effect this has alerady had and will likely continue to have on Bitcoin, gold, and silver.
Craziness in the crypto market – bitcoin plummets nearly 30% in an hour. Volume of bitcoin relative to other markets is big. Tim believes this is major market manipulation via whales switching between markets. Extreme fear phase is NOW, which is a good indicator that now is the time to BUY. Best to chose the cryptos that are secure, private, etc.
* Daily update on the illness that’s ravaging the population & economy.
* Tom Hanks becomes the first celebrity to announce he has the virus.
* Trump announced European travel ban & relief for those infected.
* Contradictions between government officials. Trump & Pence
* UK is currently excluded from travel ban. Why?
* NHL & NBA postpone their seasons.
* Economic news – The fed will pump $1.5 trillion
*Is there a sham to cover up the economic crisis?